Comments

Comments which are not written in english will not be answered! I don't have time to translate your message to english and then answer. If you can't speak english, use Google Translate or do not post comments!

Saturday 17 June 2017

Map status

Hello all

I'm back and I want to announce next work on map.
On Steam Workshop, map has reached 70,000 downloads.

At first, I am not sure if I release next version v0.48 in June. If no, then next date is August.

What new version will contain?
Well, now I'm don't know what I add as new thing. Last 2 weeks I worked on some small thing like fixing models and paths of textures. Last time I wrote that next version will contain Jupiter factory - this (I think) will not be included in v0.48. But I want to add more forest and villages on east part of map.

It is a lot of work for one person!

No comments :